Reverse Osmosis KitsKwik - Change™Cartridges - Reverse Osmosis Kits
- What is reverse osmosis?
A process that reduces the particles down to the molecular level. The same process used by major bottled water companies, reverse osmosis reduces the largest spectrum of impurities, giving you high quality great tasting water. This five-stage system provides an affordable alternative to bottled water, conveniently located right under any sink.
Removes a wide range of drinking water contaminants.
Reverse osmosis drinking water systems include membrane separation, activated carbon adsorption and micro filtration to reduce a wide range of contaminants that can be found in drinking water, including Nitrate, Nitrite, Copper, Radium Lead, Arsenic, Fluoride, Giardia Cysts, Chromium, Cryptosporidium, tastes and odors.
Watts® Kwik-Change™ Systems are designed for consumers that demand the "best". Unlike conventional reverse omosis systems, Watts drinking water systems with Kwik-Change cartridges have no sumps, so their proprietary filter elements and membranes are easy to replace.
Cartridge Features & Benefits:
- Cartridges are connected and removed with a simple 1/4 turn.
- No filter sumps! No fuss! No mess!
- Automatic shut-off when cartridges are removed.
- Tank and faucet options available.
- Valves are built into the heads to prevent back-flow for water quality assurance.
- WQA Gold Seal Certified to NSF/ANSI Std. 58.
Included - Optional Decorative Top Mount Faucets